- Referenced in 27 articles
- FuzzyDL is a Description Logic Reasoner supporting Fuzzy Logic and fuzzy Rough Set reasoning...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- several extensions with fuzzy logic and rough logic, among other formalisms, have been proposed ... first ontology reasoner that supports fuzzy extensions of the standard languages ... fuzzy rough ontology languages into classical ontology languages . This allows using classical (widely available) Description ... Logic inference engines to reason with the representation resulting from the transformation. We describe...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Cmodels is a system that computes answer sets...
- Referenced in 1008 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1057 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1200 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...