- Referenced in 10 articles
- learning of COmpact and ACcurate fuzzy rule-based classification systems for High-dimensional problems ... learning of COmpact and ACcurate fuzzy rule-based classification systems for High-dimensional problems ... coded as one rule per tree. The population constitutes the rule base ... population and this obliges the rules to compete and cooperate among themselves and allows...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package frbs: Fuzzy Rule-Based Systems for Classification and Regression Tasks. An implementation of various ... algorithms based on fuzzy rule-based systems (FRBSs) for dealing with classification and regression tasks ... human experts. FRBSs are based on the concept of fuzzy sets, proposed by Zadeh ... robotics. FRBSs are also known as fuzzy inference systems and fuzzy models. During the modeling...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- which is based on deep results obtained in formal theory of fuzzy logic. It makes ... situation using fuzzy IF-THEN rules. The rules are interpreted either as fuzzy relations ... IRAFM. Sets of linguistically interpreted fuzzy IF-THEN rules are called linguistic descriptions. They ... fully object oriented system. The system is integrated with other software LFLCSim using which...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- A generic Case-Based Reasoning tool has been...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...