- Referenced in 9 articles
- large number of linear transforms including Gabor and wavelet transforms along with routines for constructing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with algorithms using single features: the Gabor wavelet based textural segmentation method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- waves are modeled using a Morlet–Gabor continuous wavelet frame. The number and placement...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- filter banks are also provided, e.g. various wavelets like the Mexican hat, Meyer, Half Cosine ... heat kernel and the exponential window; and Gabor filters. Despite all the pre-defined models...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The Cohn-Kanade AU-Coded Facial Expression Database...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CoSaMP: Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate...