- Referenced in 643 articles
- allowing the simple programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions, or clock...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- problems, including gambling, multiple-outcome prediction, repeated games, and prediction of points...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- applications in numerous market categories from gaming and entertainment to scientific and medical software...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games. OpenGL is managed by the non-profit...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Gambit: Software Tools for Game Theory Gambit is a library of game theory software ... analysis of finite extensive and strategic games. Gambit is designed to be portable across platforms...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- efficient on-the-fly algorithm for solving games based on timed game automata with respect ... reachability and safety properties. Though timed games for long have been known to be decidable ... obtaining time-optimal winning strategies (for reachability games...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- PGSolver collection of parity game solvers. Solving parity games in practice. Parity games ... player games of perfect information and infinite duration that have important applications in automata theory ... investigate practical aspects of solving parity games. The main contribution is a suggestion ... solve parity games efficiently in practice: we present a generic solver that intertwines optimisations with...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- various types of set functions such as games or capacities. It can be used ... framework of multicriteria decision making or cooperative game theory...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- algorithm, covering zero-sum stochastic games. (2) It has a built-in mechanism for resolving ... algorithm for learning in single controller stochastic games. (5) It generalizes the algorithm by Monderer ... Tennenholtz for learning in repeated games. (6) It is the only algorithm for learning ... repeated games, to date, which is provably efficient, considerably improving and simplifying previous algorithms...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- ﬁelds such as control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic differential equations, ﬁnancial...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- machine learning model. SHAP connects game theory with local explanations, uniting several previous methods...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- elegant interfaces, use of modules, new end games, support for several sparse matrix data structures...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- itself from scratch how to master the games of chess, shogi (Japanese chess ... chess community, who saw in AlphaZero’s games a ground-breaking, highly dynamic and “unconventional...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Game Description Language, or GDL, is a logic programming language designed by Michael Genesereth ... part of the General Game Playing Project at Stanford University, California. GDL describes the state ... game as a series of facts, and the game mechanics as logical rules. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- PRISM-games: a model checker for stochastic multi-player games. We present PRISM-games ... model checker for stochastic multi-player games, which supports modelling, automated verification and strategy synthesis ... adding novel model checking algorithms for stochastic games, as well as functionality to synthesise optimal...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- counterexamples as winning strategies in a simulation game between the implementation and the specification...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- GAMUT -- GAMUT is a suite of game generators designated for testing game-theoretic algorithms. With ... GAMUT, instances of games from thirty-five base game classes can be easily generated. Using ... possible to randomize over countless distributions of games, resulting in a comprehensive test ... algorithm requiring a normal-form game as input. GAMUT is not to be confused with...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- proof as a sequence of games and hints. Proof sketches are checked automatically using...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- computer program that plays the board game...