- Referenced in 7 articles
- utility functions, Noisy-OR and Noisy-AND gates, value of information, and sensitivity analysis ... SMILE Engine are available free of charge to academic users and can be downloaded from...
- Referenced in 1 article
- solution of the semiclassical Boltzmann equations for charge transport by a suitable discontinuous Galerkin approach ... which requires an accurate calibration of the gate voltages. In the present paper we have...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1083 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...