- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...