- Referenced in 1 article
- clusters and gene-level counts for each sample, which are easily tested for differential expression...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- silico have shown to be viable test beds for the verification of newly developed methods ... packages tend to focus either on gene-level aspects of genome evolution such as character ... amelioration, gene duplication, gene loss, gene fusion, gene fission, genome rearrangement, lateral gene transfer ... study of selection after globin gene duplication and test the statistical significance of the original...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- EDASeq: Exploratory Data Analysis and Normalization for RNA...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- RSEM: accurate transcript quantification from RNA-Seq data...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- EBSeq: an empirical Bayes hierarchical model for inference...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- HAPGEN2: simulation of multiple disease SNPs. Motivation: Performing...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- dmGWAS: dense module searching for genome-wide association...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The EIGENSOFT package combines functionality from our population...