- Referenced in 2 articles
- GiRaFFE: An Open-Source General Relativistic Force-Free Electrodynamics Code. We present GiRaFFE, the first ... open-source general relativistic force-free electrodynamics (GRFFE) code for dynamical, numerical-relativity generated spacetimes...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- magnetodynamics. We present a new numerical code, ECHO, based on an Eulerian Conservative High Order ... scheme for time dependent three-dimensional general relativistic magnetohydrodynamics (GRMHD) and magnetodynamics (GRMD). ECHO ... Moreover, our goal is to present a general framework, based on the 3+1 Eulerian ... magnetodynamics (also known as force-free degenerate electrodynamics) is implemented by simply replacing the fluid...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- We present a suite of Mathematica-based computer...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...