- Referenced in 1677 articles
- Schur, generalized Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering ... banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive ... written in the SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- routine computations required in general relativity. Here, we present a series of simple examples showing...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- current geometric approach to General Relativity. It is highly programmable and configurable. Since its first...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- separate exercise. Finally, some conclusions relating to general programming methodology are drawn...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- either standard or generalized form, as well as other related problems such as the singular...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code can solve more than ... accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality gap and infeasibilities...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- field of general relativity, GRTensorII is useful in many other fields. GRTensor...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- implement new and more general methods with a relatively small effort. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- studying differential equations, doing calculations in general relativity and field theories, or doing simple things...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- main use has been in general relativity, but it has also been used in both...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- principle is based on the relative least general generalisations (rlggs) introduced by Plotkin. GOLEM embeds...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- abstract tensor calculus, specially in General Relativity. It works with tensors with arbitrary symmetries under...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat ... linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very much problem-driven. Examples...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- general mathematical formulation of RB methods, analyzes their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses the related algorithmic ... ideal for upper undergraduate students and, more generally, people interested in scientific computing. All these...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- test problems in both special and general relativity. On smooth flows we show that...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- solving general nonlinear optimization problems that have the following characteristics: they are relatively small scale...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- resampling methods appropriate for linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time ... ideas underlying which are closely related to resampling methods. Chapter 11 gives a short introduction...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems ... system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error, and estimate error bounds...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- finding several Pareto optimal points for a general nonlinear multicriteria optimization problem. Such points collectively ... that this method is independent of the relative scales of the functions and is successful...