- Referenced in 31 articles
- based reconstruction, time reversal is shown to be sufficiently general that it can also...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- FastTree uses the Jukes-Cantor or generalized time-reversible (GTR) models of nucleotide evolution...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Compile-time advances of the C++ standard template library. The C++ Standard Template Library ... These scenarios are related to allocators and reverse iterators. We emit warnings while these constructs ... compiler. We also present a general approach to emit “customized” warnings. We support...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- implemented is an extension to the general time-reversible model of nucleotide substitution with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- performs heuristic phylogenetic searches under the General Time Reversible (GTR) model of nucleotide substitution...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- some extensions to the general theory applicable to superposed, time-reversible Markovian Rate Process ... with respect to the system parameters. The general framework is then carried over...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Reveal, a general reverse engineering algorithm for inference of genetic network architectures. Given the immanent ... state transition tables of Boolean nets, resemble time series of gene expression. By systematically analyzing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- test the Jacobi identity for a given generalized `Poisson’ bracket. Novel frameworks for nonequilibrium thermodynamics ... have been established, which require that the reversible part of motion of thermodynamically admissible models ... identity in order to ensure the full time-structure invariance of equations of motion...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASTA is a tool for research in predictions...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...