- Referenced in 204 articles
- package gamlss: Generalised Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...