- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 893: TSPACK: tension spline package for curve...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 3162 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...