- Referenced in 5 articles
- generalized linear models using stochastic or deterministic sampling without replacement from posterior distributions. Prior distributions ... coefficients are from Zellner’s g-prior or mixtures of g-priors corresponding...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...