- Referenced in 26 articles
- recent developments in kernel based methods in general. Originally, it has been introduced within ... have been given to kernel PCA, kernel CCA and kernel PLS. Recent developments...
- Referenced in 1 article
- analysis (CCA) to model relationships between input and output variables, providing a generalized correlation capability ... views, we provide multiple representations of the CCA results for an ensemble, each showing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CCA_ Computational convex analysis library. The Computational Convex Analysis numerical library contains efficient algorithms ... Legendre-Fenchel transform, the Moreau envelope, the (generalized) proximal average, the convex hull, the subdifferential...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- techniques for cryptographic proofs. CertiCrypt is a general framework to certify the security of cryptographic ... complete a formal proof of IND-CCA security of the OAEP padding scheme. In this...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- A universally composable secure channel based on the...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package pls: Partial Least Squares and Principal...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- An extensible compiler for creating scriptable scientific software...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...