- Referenced in 5 articles
- trees for ordinal responses. This package contains functions that allow to build classification trees ... trees are grown using the Generalized Gini impurity function, where the misclassification costs are given...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- R package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- R package sampling: Survey Sampling. Functions for drawing...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package coin: Conditional Inference Procedures in a...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- partykit: A Toolkit for Recursive Partytioning. A toolkit...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- R package rpartOrdinal: Ordinal classification tree functions. This...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...