- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MultInt, a MAPLE package for multiple integration by...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A reliable and portable software package, called ZEBEC...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...