- Referenced in 65 articles
- mixed models—that is, models in which both fixed and random effects enter nonlinearly. These ... models have a wide variety of applications, two of the most common being pharmacokinetics ... general distribution that you code using SAS programming statements. PROC NLMIXED fits nonlinear mixed models ... likelihood integrated over the random effects. Different integral approximations are available, the principal ones being...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Flexible Random Effects Density for Generalized Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Models. Generalized linear and nonlinear ... nonlinear longitudinal or clustered data. A common assumption is that the random effects are Gaussian...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...