- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- PAGP, a partitioning algorithm for (linear) goal programming...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- VRPH is an open source C++ package for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Bifurcations of maps in the software package CONTENT...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...