- Referenced in 57 articles
- evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their colored extension: Stochastic Well...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- editor and analyzer for timed and stochastic Petri nets. This paper describes the GreatSPN ... evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their colored extension. The tool...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- GreatSPN tool for Generalized stochastic Petri nets (GSPN) and Stochastic well-formed nets (SWN) solution...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- tool for the analysis of generalized stochastic Petri nets which can be augmented by rewards...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- described in terms of a Generalized Stochastic Petri Net), an LHA and an expression...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Markov regenerative stochastic Petri nets with general execution policies: Supplementary variable analysis and a prototype ... tool. Stochastic Petri Nets (SPNs) with general firing time distributions are considered. Generally timed transitions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- modeling and evaluation of stochastic Petri nets with non-exponentially distributed firing times. TimeNET ... based on recent research results. Both the general structure and the underlying algorithms of TimeNET...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- types of Petri nets (untimed, transition-timed, place-timed, stochastic and generalized stochastic), with finite ... instruments to explore the dynamics of Petri net models, as well as animation facilities...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- anaysis of non-Markovian Stochastic Petri Nets (SPN). This tool, called Web-SPN, provides ... discrete time approximation of the stochastic behavior of the marking process which results ... with prd, prs and pri concurrently enabled generally distributed transitions. An example is used...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SIMSCRIPT. A simulation programming language. SIMSCRIPT is a...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...