- Referenced in 97 articles
- first systems which used model generation, i.e. a bottom-up proof procedure. The prover...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Generative communication in Linda. Generative communication is the basis of a new distributed programming language ... particular. It differs from previous interprocess communication models in specifying that messages be added ... until some process chooses to receive them. Generative communication results in a number of distinguishing ... dynamic global name space that the generative communication model requires...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation solver...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- graphs: an approach to modeling networks. How can we generate realistic networks? In addition ... shrinking diameters over time. Current network models and generators either fail to match several ... both. Here we propose a generative model for networks that is both mathematically tractable ... algorithm for fitting the Kronecker graph generation model to large real networks. A naive approach...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that ... data can be generated and analyzed according to any of the models included...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- verified by symbolic model checking. If the verification fails, then HyTech generates a diagnostic error...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source code. Bandera takes ... temporal specification language, and it generates a program model and specification in the input language...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- this setting. In particular: model generation (for counterexample reconstruction), model enumeration (for predicate abstraction...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- stated assertions. JPF generates a PROMELA model with the same state space characteristics...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Church: A language for generative models. We introduce Church, a universal language for describing stochastic ... generative processes. Church is based on the Lisp model of lambda calculus, containing a pure...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- stochastic general equilibrium (DSGE) and overlapping generations (OLG) models. The models solved by Dynare include...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- matrix element generation and event generation for any model that can be written...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Generative Topographic Mapping. Latent variable models represent the probability density of data in a space ... linear latent variable model called the Generative Topographic Mapping for which the parameters...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... been studied by several generations of statisticians. Assisted by the recent availability of ample desktop ... settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA models are a versatile family of smoothing methods...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- multi-domain modeling, for example, mechatronic models in robotics, automotive and aerospace applications involving mechanical ... process oriented applications and generation and distribution of electric power. Models in Modelica are mathematically...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- designed and easily extensible platform for multivariate modeling with copulas in R. S4 classes ... evaluation, random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading, and repeatable because ... geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Visual Basic is a third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment ... from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released in 1991 and declared legacy...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance...