- Referenced in 3379 articles
- collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators that are used by the machine learning ... creators of the databases and data generators. Special thanks should also go to the past...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- user can download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- develop and test problem instances, instance generators, and other methods of testing and comparing performance ... include calls for participation, algorithm implementations, instance generators, bibliographies, and other electronic artifacts. The challenge ... challenge. If you are using the implementations, generators or other files, please take...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- package. For example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs very quickly. There are also generators...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading, and repeatable because...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using ... envelopes, Minkowski sums), mesh generation (2D Delaunay mesh generation and 3D surface and volume mesh ... generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization, as well as estimation ... Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- intended to be the next generation ALGOL but the ALGOL 68 committee decided...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called Mersenne twister ... proposed for generating uniform pseudorandom numbers. For a particular choice of parameters, the algorithm provides ... variant of the previously proposed generators, TGFSR, modified so as to admit a Mersenne-prime ... degree of the polynomial. We implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Matlab downloadable from the Internet, to generate orthogonal polynomials of a great variety ... MATLAB SUITE OF PROGRAMS FOR GENERATING ORTHOGONAL POLYNOMIALS AND RELATED QUADRATURE RULES...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations ... quality triangular meshes. The latter can be generated with no small or large angles...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation solver...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- drawn as parents of the next generation. The resulting offspring then compete with...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method, and a short glance ... mentioned before which allow, among others, the generation of code lists and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- package developers with builds across multiple platforms, generating documentation and regression testing across...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh generator and mesh database are included. The salient...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- debugger (ocamldebug), lexer (ocamllex) and parser (ocamlyacc) generators, a pre-processor pretty-printer (camlp4 ... documentation generator (ocamldoc...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- scheduling problems. The instances have been systematically generated by the standard project generator ProGen. They...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on abstract rules. The algorithms of the automatic ... mesh generator NETGEN are described. The domain is provided by a Constructive Solid Geometry ... whole task of 3D mesh generation splits into four subproblems of special point calculation, edge ... following, surface meshing and finally volume mesh generation. Surface and volume mesh generation are based...