- Referenced in 5 articles
- Generic approximate sparse inverse matrix techniques. During the last decades explicit preconditioning methods have gained ... Herewith, we propose a Generic Approximate Sparse Inverse (GenASPI) matrix algorithm based ... Generic Approximate Banded Inverse (GenAbI), which is a banded approximate inverse used in conjunction with ... large sparse linear systems. The proposed GenASPI matrix algorithm, is based on Approximate Inverse Sparsity...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...