- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...