- Referenced in 57 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...