- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- functions and the results produced by ABC, Genetic Algorithm (GA), Particle Swarm Algorithm...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- contrast to other evolutionary methods like genetic algorithms, scatter search is founded on the premise...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- applications to genomic data. Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology 8(1): Article...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components. GAlib contains a set of C++ genetic ... objects. The library includes tools for using genetic algorithms to do optimization ... program using any representation and genetic operators. The documentation includes an extensive overview ... implement a genetic algorithm as well as examples illustrating customizations to the GAlib classes...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- including a variety of local search methods, genetic algorithms, neural networks, and potential reduction. These...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- known multiobjective evolutionary algorithms - the Niched Pareto Genetic Algorithm (NPGA) and a nondominated sorting...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- databases of protein-protein, protein-DNA, and genetic interactions that are increasingly available for humans...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Genetic Algorithm Toolbox for MATLAB ® was developed at the Department of Automatic Control and Systems...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- extensions for detecting and characterizing epistasis in genetic association studies. We provide a general overview ... that have greatly improved its power for genetic analysis. We end with a few examples...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- applied to most of the commonly-used genetic markers, including SNPS, microsatellites, RFLPs and AFLPs...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Access to unified datasets of protein and genetic interactions is critical for interrogation of gene/protein ... freely accessible database of physical and genetic interactions available at http://www.thebiogrid.org. BioGRID release version...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Genetic Algorithms. An R package for optimization using genetic algorithms. The package provides a flexible ... general-purpose set of tools for implementing genetic algorithms search in both the continuous ... depending on the problem at hand. Several genetic operators are available and can be combined ... current task. Furthermore, users can define new genetic operators and easily evaluate their performances...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- evolution, recombination provides natural new combinations of genetic variations. Rather than randomly occurring across...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- combinatorial optimization, such as simulated annealing, genetic algorithms, iterated local search, tabu search, WalkSAT...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- EIGENSOFT package combines functionality from our population genetics methods (Patterson...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- modeling of the krill behavior, two adaptive genetic operators are added to the algorithm...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- best-known electronically encoded database of the genetic regulatory network of any free-living organism...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- namely, robust and reactive tabu search, hybrid genetic algorithm, and a simulated annealing method. Experimental ... show that HAS-QAP and the hybrid genetic algorithm perform best on real world, irregular...
Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox (GADS) extends the optimization capabilities in MATLAB ... Optimization Toolbox with tools for using the genetic and direct search algorithms ... unreliable or undefined derivatives. The Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox complements other optimization methods...