- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- (R) A package to analyze oligonucleotide arrays (expression/SNP/tiling/exon...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RankProd: Rank Product method for identifying differentially expressed...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SOAP: short oligonucleotide alignment program. We have developed...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Sweave is a tool that allows to embed...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- knitr: A General-Purpose Package for Dynamic Report...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- snpStats: SnpMatrix and XSnpMatrix classes and methods. Bioconductor...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...