- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- KEGGgraph: a graph approach to KEGG PATHWAY in...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Shotgun stochastic search for “Large p” regression Model...