- Referenced in 1 article
- study the collisionless damping of the Geodesic Acoustic Modes (GAMs) in elliptic and both positive...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- pde2path - a Matlab package for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The HAGIS self-consistent nonlinear wave-particle interaction...