- Referenced in 0 articles
- tangent plane, tangent line, geodesic, and principal curvature lines at that point. There is also...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- which the angle measured between the shortest geodesic curves meeting at these points is smaller ... general ellipsoid is a subarc of a curvature line of the ellipsoid...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- We describe an interactive surface visualization tool implemented...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Loki: software for computing cut loci The paper...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A Program for calculating singular algebraic curves and...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Algorithm 828: DNSPLIN1: discrete nonlinear spline interpolation We...