- Referenced in 3 articles
- focused on the epidemiological role of pathogens as well as geographical locations with their latitudes/longitudes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- models via a database exchanger, the MapInfo geographic information system, and a custom-built Windows ... preparation of inputs to other (e.g., epidemiological) models. Within this context, TEMMS has generated considerable...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...