- Referenced in 35 articles
- four classes of dynamic visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions, and loci...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- common approach, using numerical data to manage geometric knowledge and elementary methods to compute derived ... full algebraic knowledge about objects such as loci and envelopes. This parametric approach is also ... bottleneck in the automatic determination of geometric loci and envelopes is solved ... simple 3D geometric objects, which, however, lacks specific functions for finding loci and envelopes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- based system for automatic discovery of geometric loci in the space, is described. Its basic ... used to easily (re)discover many loci-related geometric surfaces, and it has allowed...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- obtaining the equations and graphs of plane loci. Lugares is a Windows program written ... locus almost any algebraic curve specified by geometric conditions...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- algorithms for processing these geometric representations, such as computing intersection loci (points, curves) of parametric...
- Referenced in 1 article
- model extracts are complementary to basic geometric measures. Moreover, these quantitative traits assort the observations ... mapped to polymorphic genetic loci of the sample set. Availability: Code is available under...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MMP/Geometer – a software package for automated geometric reasoning...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...