- Referenced in 226 articles
- students can manipulate dynamic models of fractions, number lines, and geometric patterns. Middle school students...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- field from pre to post-processing: geometrical modeling, effective definition of analysis data, meshing, data...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic ... these data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points and segments, and perform...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic models which can do reasoning themselves. 1) Geometry ... powerful computer program for geometric reasoning. Within its domain, it invites comparison with the best ... implements most of the effective methods for geometric reasoning introduced in the past twenty years ... build four classes of dynamic visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- implementation strictly separates physical modeling, geometrical issues, and organizational tasks to achieve high maintainability...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- program for displaying large geometric models in real time. It was originally designed during...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi-material problem with ... interfaces and slip-interfaces; nonlinear material models such as J2 plasticity with linear, isotropic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Axel is an algebraic geometric modeler that aims at providing “algebraic modeling” tools ... These include parametric and implicit representations of geometric objects. Axel also provides algorithms to compute...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- indices and has been modelled on the current geometric approach to General Relativity...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GrAL include computational geometry and topology, geometric modeling, computer graphics, or geographic information systems...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- focus on the physics they are modeling. libMesh currently supports 1D, 2D, and 3D steady ... transient simulations on a variety of popular geometric and finite element types. The library makes...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- that currently provide a SPMD model of parallelism, and supports nested parallelism. The library ... particle transport calculations, molecular dynamics, geometric modeling, and graph algorithms. STAPL provides several different algorithms...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- package permits to generate the direct geometric model, the inverse geometric model, the direct kinematic...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- large C++ class library to model the geometric algebra representation of spinors that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- algorithm is applicable to all geometric models and does not make any assumptions about connectivity...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Geometrical Modeling Package...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- parts where, unlikely, any one modeling scheme would be sufficient. The RELAX system for programming ... techniques for PDEs which uses multiple geometric models is not a geometric modeling system...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- decompose under-constrained geometric constraint systems: application to 3d modeling. Our approach exploits a general ... cannot be easily extended to tackle geometric constraint systems that are under-constrained. In this ... models of buildings using interactively introduced geometrical constraints. Models satisfying the set of linear, bilinear ... quadratic geometric constraints are optimized to fit the image information. Our models contain several hundreds...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- NURBS: a physics-based framework for geometric design. Presents dynamic non-uniform rational B-splines ... commercial modeling systems. Traditionally, however, NURBS have been viewed as purely geometric primitives, which require ... physics-based models that incorporate physical quantities into the NURBS geometric substrate. Their dynamic behavior ... hence intuitive shape variation. Consequently, a modeler can interactively sculpt complex shapes to required specifications...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- fundamental in algebraic elimination, optimization, and geometric modeling. Our algorithm exactly computes vertex- and halfspace ... many important surface equations encountered in geometric modeling in <1sec, whereas the corresponding secondary polytopes...