- Referenced in 220 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...