- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...