- Referenced in 3 articles
- used to mimic the effect of imperfect track reconstruction. User-defined efficiency shapes ... during generation to reproduce the effects of geometric and kinematic requirements on final state particles...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...