- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- HPCVIEW: A tool for top-down analysis of...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- CirclePack is software for creation, manipulation, analysis, and...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...