- Referenced in 3296 articles
- computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- that supports research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- from problems with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model ... those that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- capabilities. Gmsh is built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- snappyHexMesh, a parallelised mesher for complex CAD geometries, and for pre- and post-processing. Almost...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures ... surface and volume mesh generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- modularity, extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items ... arbitrarily oriented with respect to the mesh; geometry is described and updated by level sets...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- steps in the modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library to cover ... researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- based on three dimensional computational geometry of the sort normally used in computer animation...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2 are no longer being actively...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- open source software for research in polyhedral geometry. It deals with polytopes, polyhedra and fans...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- including Poisson’s equation on single patch geometries, is presented. The basic steps of Isogeometric...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- topology by the Delaunay algorithm. The geometry is described implicitly by its distance function...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite ... designed to facilitate computations on complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer-aided design...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using...