- Referenced in 316 articles
- fourth-generation Argonne National Laboratory deduction system whose ancestors (dating from the early 1960s) include ... logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2 are no longer being actively...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- invites comparison with the best of human geometry provers. It implements most of the effective ... past twenty years, including the deductive base method, Wu’s method, the area method ... With these methods, users may automated prove geometry theorems, to discover new prrperties of theorems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method. With these ... interactively by combining the idea of dynamic geometry and methods of automated diagram generation...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- This paper describes I2Geo, the platform of the...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...