- Referenced in 3137 articles
- well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Cabri-geometry is a software for learning geometry mainly at school. Now Cabri software ... mathematicians, education specialists, and practising teachers. Cabri-geometry is used for teaching secondary school geometry...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing ... package. It has received several educational software awards in Europe and the USA. Quick Facts...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in polyhedral geometry. It deals with polytopes, polyhedra...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- page or the Directory of Computational Geometry Software...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- those that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling ... other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Geometry Expert (GEX) is a software for dynamic diagram drawing and automated geometry theorem ... proving and discovering. As a dynamic geometry software, GEX can be used to build dynamic ... software, we can build dynamic logic models which can do reasoning themselves. 1) Geometry Expert ... geometry throerms. 2) By dynamic visual models, we mean models built by computer softwares that...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Michael E. (ed.) et al., Software for algebraic geometry. Papers of a workshop, Minneapolis...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with other software, the FGb library has been used in various ... applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently to a wide range...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- exploring geometrical knowledge that integrates dynamic geometry software (DGS), automatic theorem provers ... system aimed at supporting studying and teaching geometry via internet. GeoThms is a publicly accessible...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- processes in complex geometries. We have developed URDME, a flexible software framework for general stochastic ... triangular and tetrahedral meshes to resolve general geometries, and relies on the Reaction-Diffusion Master ... interface to a mature geometry and mesh handling external software (Comsol Multiphysics) provides ... computational efficiency. The connection to the geometry handling software is realized via a Matlab interface...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library to cover ... worldwide on a variety of hardware, the software is installed at hundreds of sites. This ... researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages written by Alfred Gray ... connection with his book ”Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces” and collected ... Rolf Sulanke. Thus now, with the software CandS, we have more than 200 functions ... surfaces collected by Alfred Gray complete the software as a useful tool for Mathematica users...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This program is an interactive geometry software with proof related features. The project consist ... producing an interactive proof software for geometry. GeoProof can communicate with the Coq proof assistant...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- also available for complex geometry configurations. elsA software package includes an important software module dealing...