- Referenced in 114 articles
- Cabri-geometry is a software for learning geometry mainly at school. Now Cabri software ... mathematicians, education specialists, and practising teachers. Cabri-geometry is used for teaching secondary school geometry ... some works illustrating various usages of Cabri-geometry and research activities by DIAM team ... Laboratoire d’Informatique de Grenoble (LIG). Cabri-geometry project is supported by CNRS and Université...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- algorithms from the field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- shallow water equations in spherical geometry. The numerical methods devised by the authors for solving ... shallow water equations in spherical geometry are applied to seven test cases presented in order...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite ... designed to facilitate computations on complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer-aided design...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- implicit description of the domain geometry. The mesh generator can provide, among other things ... polygonal elements makes possible meshing of complicated geometries with a self-contained Matlab code ... essential information about the domain geometry and offers great flexibility to construct a large class...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- domain is provided by a Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG). The whole task of 3D mesh...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- robustly handle arbitrary complex 3D geometries and is fast in practice. The source code...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- connection with his book ”Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces” and collected ... starting point for working in Euclidean differential geometry with Mathematica. This notebook, the adapted...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- splines for various kinds of data and geometries, with automatic knot selection. This library...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For more than a decade, CUBIT has been ... development effort in mesh generation and geometry preparation at Sandia National Laboratories. The primary recipient ... mesh generation algorithms, develop new tools for geometry cleanup and simplification and handle ever more...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- methods that dynamically incorporate knowledge of the geometry of the data observed in earlier iterations...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- program for studying the topology and geometry of 3-manifolds, with a focus on hyperbolic...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Gröbner bases, initial ideals and tropical geometry. The full list of commands can be found...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- distributed computing and for metric embeddings in geometry as well. In this survey, we review...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- based isogeometric analysis (IGA) applied to complex geometries requires to represent the computational domain ... collection of several NURBS geometries. Since there is a natural decomposition of the computational domain ... solver design of FETI with the exact geometry representation of IGA. We describe the IETI...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- process networks, separating objects in computational geometry, and portfolio optimization in finance. Specific instantiations ... scheduling, and natural gas production. Computational geometry problems formulated as MIQCQP include: point packing, cutting...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- system for computational algebra and constructive algebraic geometry. The system has been developed since...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- with lattice polytopes and applications to toric geometry, which is freely available on the internet ... reflexive subpolytopes, and applications to toric geometry and string theory, like the computation of Hodge...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- focus is on problems where the smooth geometry of the search space can be leveraged...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- analysing graphs related to groups, finite geometries, and designs. The vast majority of GRAPE functions...