- Referenced in 2 articles
- solving large-scale imaging problems arising in geothermal as well as oil and gas exploration ... fractions and observed relative changes in electrical conductivity derived from geophysical measurements...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Feel++ is a unified C++ implementation of Galerkin...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- MODFLOW is the USGS’s three-dimensional (3D...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Mittag–Leffler random number generator. Matlab function mlrnd...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Matrix approach to discretization of ODEs and PDEs...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- REDBACK: an Open-Source Highly Scalable Simulation Tool...