- Referenced in 60 articles
- vertices. Also in cases with given girth, some remarkable results are obtained. For instance ... regular graphs with girth 5 and minimal number of vertices were generated in less than...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- case of graphs of high girth by comparing the probability to guess the message (vertex...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- cubic graphs with chromatic index 4 and girth at least 4 or 5. New: snarkhunter ... generate connected cubic graphs and snarks with girth at least k efficiently...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- walking on a graph of high girth. The general idea is to treat vertices...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- showing that the widespread convention of reducing girth cycles first does not always lead...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Probabilistic Proof of the Girth-Chromatic Number Theorem. This works presents a formalization ... Girth-Chromatic number theorem in graph theory, stating that graphs with arbitrarily large girth...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- graphs which for given order and girth have the largest size (with a finite number...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Algorithms for radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A new analysis of the McEliece cryptosystem based...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...