- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- SCIL -- symbolic constraints in integer linear programming We...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...