- Referenced in 63 articles
- implements more than 70 constraints from the Global Constraint Catalog and many more ... search engines (parallel, interactive graphical, restarts); automatic symmetry breaking (LDSB); MiniZinc support; and many more ... parts including reference documentation, implementations of global constraints, and examples are available as source code...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- applications for this global constraint including instruction scheduling and symmetry breaking. We give an efficient...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- large, it is important to develop global analyses on reduced sets of parameters minimizing ... kinematics of scattering events and symmetries. We simultaneously develop the theoretical framework...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Global potential energy surfaces (GPES) for tetratomic molecular systems, containing at least one group ... initio points. The permutational symmetry of the potential, corresponding to the two identical nuclei ... Computer Physics Communications catalogue number: ADNB). The global fit obtained fulfills the stringent criteria needed...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- location of the attractor nor its global shape. Then, Iterated Systems are not affinely invariant ... tissues in different stages of development, symmetry, gradual transformation from one to another form...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Global fit of ab initio potential energy surfaces. I: Triatomic systems. This paper gives ... claim that his approach maintains all the symmetry properties of the system and fulfils some...
- Referenced in 1 article
- network is able to predict poses and global locations for multiple pedestrians simultaneously, for pedestrians ... periodicity of human walking (gait), the mirror symmetry of the human body, and the change...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...