- Referenced in 1 article
- hierarchical” networks, combining modularity and local clustering to scale free topology. However informative, this representation ... comparable to the diameter of an average globular protein. The protein filled lattice ... where simple interaction rules are applied to populations of discrete particles. This tool...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- emcee: The MCMC Hammer. We introduce a stable...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- cosmoabc: Likelihood-free inference via Population Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Numerical Cosmology - NumCosmo. The NumCosmo is a free...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- BAHAMAS: new SNIa analysis reveals inconsistencies with standard...