- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The development at CEA/DAMof a new AMR multi...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...