- Referenced in 367 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 701 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 797 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...