- Referenced in 366 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The purpose of the F2PY --Fortran to Python...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...