- Referenced in 3091 articles
- groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also...
- Referenced in 2505 articles
- data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs ... example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs very quickly. There are also generators for bipartite ... graphs, digraphs, and multigraphs...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing ... well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations ... while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- libraries Qt, Geomview, and the Boost Graph Library...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- introduces a computer program, Graffiti, which makes graph-theoretical conjectures. Graffiti has a library ... certain types of graphs and it is capable of evaluating formulas formed from graph-theoretical ... conjecture if none of the graphs known by the program is an counterexample. The structure...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- fans as well as simplicial complexes, matroids, graphs, tropical hypersurfaces, and other objects. Supported platforms...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Nearest Neighbor is the Spectral Graph Transducer. SVMlight can also train SVMs with cost models...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs. The individualization-refinement paradigm for computing ... labeling and the automorphism group of a graph is investigated. A new algorithmic design aimed ... making computation feasible for several classes of graphs which are hard for all the main...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce a new approach to planning in STRIPS ... compact structure we call a planning graph. We describe a new planner, Graphplan, that uses...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- computer system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main purpose ... search for extremal graphs, i.e., graphs minimizing of maximizing a graph invariant (or a function ... graph invariants, which could also be considered as an invariant). From this main capability, some ... information on the extremal graphs could be extracted and conjectures may be generated automatically...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- programs generate a large number of graphs with a great variety of properties. Some ... graphs are based on data from the “real world”: Five-letter words of English ... mathematical constructions such as lattices and quaternions. Graphs can be modified and combined by union ... intersection, complementation, product, and forming line graphs. A general induced-graph routine allows omission and/or...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- form of multivariate analysis that uses graphs to represent models. These graphs display the structure ... Chapter 7 describes the use of directed graphs, chain graphs, and other graphs. Chapter...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient algorithms are presented for partitioning a graph ... paths. The algorithm for partitioning of a graph into simple paths of iterative and each...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate new approaches for frequent graph-based pattern ... mining in graph datasets and propose a novel algorithm called gSpan (graph-based substructure pattern ... gSpan builds a new lexicographic order among graphs, and maps each graph to a unique...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- first presented with a network (graph). A so-called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information ... query time. We survey methods for general graphs as well as specialized methods for restricted ... graph classes, in particular for those classes with arguable practical significance such as planar graphs...