- Referenced in 109 articles
- GrabCut: interactive foreground extraction using iterated graph cuts. The problem of efficient, interactive foreground/background segmentation ... Classical image segmentation tools use either texture (colour) information, e.g. Magic Wand, or edge (contrast ... Recently, an approach based on optimization by graph-cut has been developed which successfully combines ... information. In this paper we extend the graph-cut approach in three respects. First...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- same methods with the addition of graph colouring...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CsegGraph: a graph colouring instance generator. The implementation of a graph generator associated with ... mathematical derivatives is described. The graph colouring instances are obtained as intersection graphs ... graph instances satisfy χ(G(A))≡χ(G Π m (A)). A summary of colouring ... show that the main idea of the graph instance generator can be extended to general...
SATLIB Benchmark Suite
- Referenced in 3 articles
- encoded combinatorial problems such as Graph Colouring; and individual SAT-encoded instances from various domains...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- cliques: Solving the (Weighted) Selective Graph Colouring Problem via Maximum Cliques...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- groups operating on sets, new methods for colouring orbits and determining automorphism groups are presented ... combinatorial considerations and allows to construct molecular graphs with given properties of considerable size...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- problems currently supported include maximum clique, graph colouring, maximum independent set, minimum vertex clique covering...
- Referenced in 1 article
- TopoColour uses graph theory to colour polygon layers. Furthermore it can save the adjacency...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- with each vertex, flow patterns (such as colour) can be stored and traced, random number ... vertices are stored separately in a graph structure, reflecting the evolution of a physics event...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- structures like lists, prime numbers or finite graphs, to advanced topics in algebra. The repository ... formal proof of the Four Colour Theorem (Appel - Haken, 1976) and a mechanization...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...