- Referenced in 32 articles
- OGDF Open Graph Drawing Framework. Many aspects of graph drawing research are motivated from practice ... practical evaluation of graph drawing algorithms is essential. However, graph drawing has now grown ... scratch cumbersome and time-consuming. Obviously, graph drawing libraries can ease the implementation ... covers a wide range of graph drawing algorithms. However, the lack of publicly available source...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Axodraw. Nature of problem: Drawing Feynman diagrams, simple graphs and flow charts within a LaTeX...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- protein interactions From the perspective of graph drawing, a protein interaction network is challenging because ... crossings and because it is a disconnected graph consisting of many connected components with nodes ... degrees. INTERVIEWER is a system for drawing and exploring protein-protein interaction networks in three...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- held with the 8th Symposium on Graph Drawing (GD 2000), a task group was formed ... propose a format for graphs and graph drawings that meets current and projected requirements ... this task group, we here present GraphML (Graph Markup Language), an XML format for graph ... modules for additional data, such as graph drawing information or data specific to a particular...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- have included an interface to the graph drawing tool DaVinci for visualization of block graphs...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph Drawing. A graph drawing algorithm produces a layout ... definition of the “optimal drawing” of a graph in a strict mathematical ... sense exists. A large number of graph drawing algorithmstaking different aesthetic criteria into account have ... existing algorithms for two-dimensional graph drawing and tools for implementing new algorithms...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- interface for drawing Feynman diagrams. A new version of the Feynman graph plotting tool JaxoDraw ... core and some functionalities, in particular importing graphs, are not backward-compatible with ... branch. The most prominent new features include: drawing of Bézier curves for all particle modes...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- GRIP: Graph drawing with intelligent placement. This paper describes a system for Graph dRawing with ... GRIP. The system is designed for drawing large graphs and uses a novel multi-dimensional ... viewing. The GRIP system allows for drawing graphs with tens of thousands of vertices ... expense of quality as the resulting drawings are quite aesthetically pleasing...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- experiment tools such as clustering, graph drawing and metrics coloring for the purpose of information ... main Tulip’s characteristics are: a graph model which allows clustering with data sharing...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- also be interpreted as Signal Transition Graphs describing the behavior of asynchronous controllers. Petrify ... application called draw_astg to draw Signal Transition Graphs in several graphic formats...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- types of evolving graphs from the Graph Drawing literature and creates 2D and 3D animations...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- also known as GDT) is a Graph Drawing Toolkit designed to efficiently manipulate several types ... graph, and to automatically draw them according to many different aesthetic criteria and constraints...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- collection of routines for creating graphs, drawing graphs, manipulating graphs, and testing graphs for properties...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- exploratory views of spatial data through various graphs, for example, histogram, Moran scatterplot, three-dimensional ... more formal spatial data modeling that draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- java. Grappa is an extensible graph drawing package written in Java. The package comprises classes ... classes that implement an application inherit graph drawing and layout services provided by Grappa, these...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Dynamic Graph Drawing: The Nevada-system (Network Visualization and Analysis for Dynamic Networks ... creates offline animations of a sequence of graphs. Currently three different layout paradigms are implemented...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- inclusion of a graph editor for drawing graphs, so-called ”factories” which create graphs...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- open source application used to draw mathematical graphs ... coordinate system. Anyone who wants to draw graphs of functions will find this program useful...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MultiPlane: A new framework for drawing graphs in three dimensions This poster presents ... framework for drawing graphs in three dimensions, which can be used effectively to visualise large ... divides a graph into a set of smaller subgraphs, and then draws each subgraph ... drawing algorithms. Finally, a 3D drawing of the whole graph is constructed by combining each...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Positroids, Plabic Graphs, and Scattering Amplitudes in Mathematica. The many intricate connections between scattering amplitudes ... positroid configurations, the drawing of representative on-shell (plabic) graphs, and the evaluation...